- All persons prior to and during employment are trained in practices which ensure personnel hygiene during daily activity.
- All employees are instructed to report about their illness or abnormal health condition to their immediate supervisor so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Direct contact is avoided between the unprotected hands of personnel and raw materials, intermediate or finished, unpacked products
- Provide training for each employee to have the knowledge and skill to perform their work safely..
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others .
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary .